The EU Emissions Process covers the following 9 STAGES at an annual fee of $3,750.00:
STAGE 1: EU ETS FLEET LIST DECLARATION FORM
- Process and Submit to Euro Control and European Commission within 8 weeks of first flights performed to Europe. This will only be resubmitted if there are any changes.
STAGE 2: ANNUAL EU EMISSION MONITORING PLAN
- Process and Submit to Member State (Competent Authority) every period due. This will only be resubmitted if there are any changes.
STAGE 3: EUROCONTROL
- Process Account Registration and Administration – Due after first flight is recorded by EuroControl
- Process and Submit annually Fleet List Declaration to EuroControl – Due by December 1st
STAGE 4: FLIGHT PLANS
- Process Flight Plans in FligthOpps.com monthly and Maintain Records (if applicable)
- Maintain Flight Planning Records
- All Flights for the current year must be submitted to AeroSpataille Inc on a monthly basis. All flights for the current year must be completed and received by the 1st Week of January of the following year.
STAGE 5: ENVIRONMENT AGENCY
- Process Account Registration and Administration (if applicable)
- All Required Documents must be Submitted by December 1st
STAGE 6: VERIFICATION
- Process and Submit documents and reports annually to Verification Auditor by January, for flights performed on current year.
- There is an additional fee to the operator from the Verifier in the amount of $1850.00 for this process
STAGE 7: MEMBER STATE VERIFICATION APPROVAL
- Process and Submit reports annually to Member State (Competent Authority)
- Due date is March 31st to all Member State (Competent Authority) for the exception of Spain which is February 28th.
STAGE 8: IMPROVEMENT REPORT
- Process and Submit to Member State (Competent Authority) ( if applicable)
- Due by annual due date (differ by Member State (Competent Authority))
STAGE 9: AVIATION ALLOWANCES
- Process Account Registration
- Assist in opening an Aircraft Operator Holding Account
- Allowances must be Issued and Processed by February 28th
- Allowances must be Surrendered to Member State (Competent Authority) by April 30th
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact our office, and one of our team members will gladly assist you!