The EU Emissions Process covers the following 9 STAGES at an annual fee of $3,750.00:
STAGE 1: EU ETS FLEET LIST DECLARATION FORM
- Process and Submit to Euro Control and European Commission within 8 weeks of first flights performed to Europe. This will only be resubmitted if there are any changes.
STAGE 2: ANNUAL EU EMISSION MONITORING PLAN
- Process and Submit to Member State (Competent Authority) every period due. This will only be resubmitted if there are any changes.
STAGE 3: EUROCONTROL
- Process Account Registration and Administration – Due after first flight is recorded by EuroControl
- Process and Submit annually Fleet List Declaration to EuroControl – Due by December 1st
STAGE 4: FLIGHT PLANS
- Process Flight Plans in FligthOpps.com monthly and Maintain Records (if applicable)
- Maintain Flight Planning Records
- All Flights for the current year must be submitted to AeroSpataille Inc on a monthly basis. All flights for the current year must be completed and received by the 1st Week of January of the following year.
STAGE 5: ENVIRONMENT AGENCY
- Process Account Registration and Administration (if applicable)
- All Required Documents must be Submitted by December 1st
STAGE 6: VERIFICATION
- Process and Submit documents and reports annually to Verification Auditor by January, for flights performed on current year.
- There is an additional fee to the operator from the Verifier in the amount of $1850.00 for this process
STAGE 7: MEMBER STATE VERIFICATION APPROVAL
- Process and Submit reports annually to Member State (Competent Authority)
- Due date is March 31st to all Member State (Competent Authority) for the exception of Spain which is February 28th.
STAGE 8: IMPROVEMENT REPORT
- Process and Submit to Member State (Competent Authority) ( if applicable)
- Due by annual due date (differ by Member State (Competent Authority))
STAGE 9: AVIATION ALLOWANCES
- Process Account Registration
- Assist in opening an Aircraft Operator Holding Account
- Allowances must be Issued and Processed by February 28th
- Allowances must be Surrendered to Member State (Competent Authority) by April 30th